Here are the Required Documents for the Remedial Course & Clinical
Checklist of Clinical Requirements: Submit ALL requirements 10 days before clinical group start date to include Background screen, Drug test, etc.
Liability Insurance is required for clinical training: $40.00 CASH on first day of clinical.
Liability Insurance is provided by Nursing Service Organization (NSO). NOTE: If you decide to purchase your own liability insurance, Rophem Nursing Education, LLC must be listed on the Certificate for it to be acceptable – but it is more expensive.
Required Documents: most of the documents are sent to you via Adobe Acrobat.
Send ALL documents back in PDF format scanned; NOT Pictures please. Only the ID card may be sent as a picture.
- Copy of your driver license or government issued ID
- Last 4 of your SSN (Enter this on the Enrollment agreement)
- Submit a copy of letter from Board of Nursing – where they instruct you “to complete the Remedial Course”
- ROPHEM-PHYSICAL-EXAM-FormA (Download this form, scan and send back via email after it is completed and signed by your healthcare provider – MD, PA, or APRN)
- Required immunization – HEP B, MMR, Tdap, Varicella, TB Screening, Flu shot (during flu season)
- Enter the dates you received all the vaccinations and submit a signed pdf form.
- Applicable Titers are acceptable
- Drug test result (Do this within one month before clinical start date).
Go to https://reqeustatest.comCreate your account, this will allow you to print or download your results.Look/search for: DRUG TEST – 5 Panel UrineHere is a direct link – https://requestatest.com/5-panel-drug-test-urine-testing
- FDLE Background Check (instructions provided in the documents sent via adobe).
- Current HEALTHCARE BLS CPR Card (Red Cross or AHA) (NOT HEARTSAVER PLS)
The following documents are sent to you via Adobe
- Enrollment Agreement
- Remedial Exams & Tests Attempts Policy
- Remedial Course Time Limit Policy
- Remedial Course Instructions
- Payment Plan Policy
- Clinical Instructions
- VECHS Waiver-Agreement
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Declination Form (if you choose to decline Hep B)
- Acknowledgement and Release of Liability
- Remedial Course Completion Letter Policy
- Health Insurance Waiver if you do not have Health Insurance.
- Clinical Uniform: Navy Blue Scrubs top & bottom
- Campus Address: Rophem Nursing Education
11300 4th Street North, Suite 130
St Petersburg, FL. 33716.
Note: Campus address is not the same as clinical facility address, we will provide clinical facility address before start date.
- Travel Information: Use the information in this document to guide you in making travel plans – FOR REMEDIAL CLINICAL TRAINING.
Clinical Simulations are part of the 96 hours required by the BON for Remedial Clinical. Simulation assignments will be added for you only after you have made full payment or completed Payment #2. Your SIMS tasks are inside the Payment #2 Folder on rophem.com. Contact us if you have any questions.
SAVE YOUR EXAMS SCORES PLEASE
When you complete all assigned tasks in the Remedial Course. Completion letter will be issued when the requirements set by the BON are met.
“Trust is one of the nursing’s core values, be sure you can be trusted as you prepare for the profession“