Here are the Required Documents for the Remedial Course & Clinical
Checklist of Clinical Requirements:
Liability Insurance is required for clinical training
Liability Insurance is provided by Nursing Service Organization (NSO).
Required Documents: most of the documents are sent to you via Adobe Acrobat.
Send ALL documents back in PDF format scanned; NOT Pictures please. Only the ID card may be sent as a picture.
- Copy of your driver license or government issued ID
- Last 4 of your SSN (Enter this on the Enrollment agreement)
- Submit a copy of letter from Board of Nursing – where they instruct you “to complete the Remedial Course”
- RNE-PHYSICAL EXAM Form pg 1-2 (Download this form, scan and send back via email after it is completed and signed by your healthcare provider – MD, PA, or APRN)
- Required immunization – HEP B, MMR, Tdap, Varicella, TB Screening, Flu shot (during flu season)
- Applicable Titers are acceptable
- Drug test result (Do this within one month before clinical start date).
- FDLE Background Check (instructions provided in the documents sent via adobe).
- Current BLS CPR Card (Red Cross or AHA)
The following documents are sent via Adobe
- Enrollment Agreement
- Remedial Exams & Tests Attempts Policy
- Remedial Course Time Limit Policy
- Remedial Course Instructions
- Payment Plan Policy
- Clinical Instructions
- VECHS Waiver-Agreement
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Declination Form (if you choose to decline Hep B)
- Acknowledgement and Release of Liability
- Remedial Course Completion Letter Policy
- Health Insurance Waiver if you do not have Health Insurance.
- Clinical Uniform: Navy Blue Scrubs top & bottom
- Campus Address: Rophem Nursing Education
11300 4th Street North, Suite 130
St Petersburg, FL. 33716.
Note: Campus address is not the same as clinical facility address, we will provide clinical facility address before start date.
- Travel Information: Use the information in this document to guide you in making travel plans – Travel Information FOR REMEDIAL CLINICAL TRAINING.