Nursing Remedial/Refresher Course for RN & LPN
The Rophem Nursing Remedial/Refresher course for RN and PN is open to
- Graduate nurses who have not passed the NCLEX exam in 3 attempts.
- Applicants who have not practiced in the past five years, and are applying for licensure by endorsement.
- International Nurses who need to pass for the NCLEX.
When we receive the deposit payment of $100.00 we will send the application form and all required clinical documents by email, with instructions. See step by step info at the bottom of this page.
- Course: minimum of 80 hours of theory (Live or Online) and 96 hours of clinical training – clinical sites available.
- Goal: to help you pass NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN and transition into a safe & competent nurse.
- Blended Course: Theory Content and Practice tests in Modules 1 to 11 online, 4 course exams, and readiness exams. 11 weeks modules plus clinical, to be completed within 12 weeks. Completion date is 12 weeks from your start date. It is okay, if you complete the course before the time specified. Letters will go to the BON after successful completion. Online exams to determine pass or fail status, and satisfactory clinical grade.
- Duration: Live 7 weeks plus online test bank and exams (classes are from 8:30 am to 5 pm each day).
- Office Address: 3530 1st Ave North. St Petersburg FL. 33713 (Suite 201)
Theory Options – choose one:
- Online Theory (Start anytime) – After payment received, we will provide info on how to create your online account in the online classroom. After that, the online course can start. Completion date is 12 weeks or less from the start date.
- Live Classes: July 24, 25, 26, Aug 1, 2, 7, 8 9, 14, 15. Clinical: Aug 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, Sept 4, 5, 6. (This group is 7 weeks, on Wed, Thu, & Fri. Live Class and Clinical).
Completion date for this course is October 24, 2019 (12 Weeks from start date, you may finish before the completion date).
Clinical Options – choose one:
Clinical Dates: (7am to 7pm, possible 8am to 6pm) Note: We recommend that students complete dosage calculation test before clinical start date. Also theory modules 1 to 4.
- Group C04 – Clinical Dates: Aug 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, Sept 4, 5, 6. (W, T, & F)
- Group C05 – Clinical Dates: Sept 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26 (9 Days – M to F)
- Group C06 – Clinical Dates: Nov 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22 (W, T, & F)
- Scroll down to see Calendar.
Content: The course covers from Foundations, Medical Surgical, Pediatrics and Maternity. Detail contents are listed in the course syllabus.
Book: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX Examination & Rophem Remedial Content Review Book – (Cost of books: Students are to purchase the books)
- Registration fee: $100.00 (Part of total fees).
- Course fees: $1550.00 for Live 11 days in class & Clinical after (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Course fees: $1480.00 for Online Course & Clinical (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Payments are due 2 weeks before class start date for live class ($750 is due if using payment plan, after deposit).
- Payments are due 2 business days before start date for online class ($680 is due if using payment plan, after deposit).
- Theory component only: $780.00 – Online
- These costs do not include books, immunizations, scrubs, background checks or liability insurance. Navy blue scrub pant for clinical.
- Applicant can complete a short registration form and the $100 payment.
- Then we will send registration & course documents link, and clinical requirements by email, (see clinical requirements list below). Complete the forms, mail back to us or drop off at office. Must be received latest one week before class start date.
Fees: Fees are subject to change.
Course Fees: $1480.00 – Online | $1550.00 – Live
Polo shirt for Clinical with Logo: $20.00 (25.00 for 2XL)
Liability Insurance: $20.00 (Cash on first day of clinical).
Remedial Book, Comprehensive review – $90.00 (OPTIONAL, online copy available to all)
Clinical – Start clinical paperwork early. Very Important. Don’t Delay!
- Clinical facilities are mandatory for all Remedial students.
- Clinical Locations –
PHC of Pinellas Clinic St Petersburg, FL, 33713.
Addington Place, 54th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711.
Harbourwood Care, Sky Harbor Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759.
- Start Clinical documents after you have paid (half/full payment) for the Remedial Course. Drug testing info will be provided one month before clinical start date.
- Clinical paperwork must be provided two (2) weeks before clinical start date; these include: Physical, HEP B, MMR, Varicella titers, Drug testing, TB Screening & Background Check, Professional Liability insurance-on campus, Driver’s License, proof of health insurance, AHA BLS CPR (offered by Rophem). Complete list of requirements included in the student’s packet. We recommend you start this process early.
Online theory may continue after the completion of the clinical, (Modules & Exams) until all modules and exams are completed. Course must be completed within 12 weeks. Completion letter and board of nursing notification will be after students has met all course requirements.
- Payment Plan – $100 (deposit). If you want plan, after registration & deposit, email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – we will email you the payment plan agreement to sign, and invoice for the 1st payment amount.
For questions, email email@example.com or call 727-656-0077
**Remedial Course Step by Step to completion – 12 weeks total (you may finish earlier than 12 weeks).
Step 1 – After $100.00 deposit – Complete Forms & Payment (half or full)
Step 2 – Complete Required Clinical Documents
Step 3 – Start Theory – Live or Online
Step 4 – Submit all clinical documents & pay balance if applicable – due 2 weeks before clinical
Step 5 – Start Clinical Training based on group/dates selected.
Step 6 – Complete course, Pass all Exams & Comprehensive Exams
Step 7 – Completion Letter sent to BON via email.
To Your Success!
Rophem Nursing Academy.