Nurse Remedial/Refresher Course – RN & LPN
The Rophem Nursing Remedial/Refresher course for RN and PN is open to
- Graduate nurses who have not passed the NCLEX exam in 3 attempts.
- Applicants who have not practiced in the past five years, and are applying for licensure by endorsement.
- International Nurses who need to pass for the NCLEX.
* Next Clinical dates – Feb 26 to March 13, 2020 (M, W, F)
*Online Theory (pick any day to start) | *Then select a clinical group of your choice.
Registration & Course Process –
Step 1 – Registration form & $100.00 deposit – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Link to pay registration fee at end of reg form after submission.
OR CLICK HERE TO PAY $100 REG FEE/DEPOSIT
Step 2 – We send you email within 24 hours. Complete Required Clinical Documents
Step 3 – Payment: half or full. Start Theory – Live or Online (See payment Plan)
Step 4 – Submit all clinical documents & pay balance if applicable – due 2 weeks before clinical
Step 5 – Start Clinical Training based on group/dates selected.
Step 6 – Complete course, Pass Exams
Step 7 – Completion Letter sent to BON via email.
More Details Below
After registration & deposit, we will send you email within 24 hours with further instructions and clinical documents list.
- Course: minimum of 80 hours of theory (Live or Online) and 96 hours of clinical training – clinical sites available.
- Goal: to help you pass NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN and transition into a safe & competent nurse.
- Blended Course: Theory Content and Practice tests in Modules 1 to 11 online, 4 course exams, and final exams. 11 modules plus clinical, to be completed within 12 weeks. Completion date is 12 weeks from your start date. It is okay, if you complete the course before the time specified. Letters will go to the BON after successful completion. Online exams to determine pass or fail status, and satisfactory clinical grade.
- Duration: Live 7 weeks plus online test bank and exams (classes are from 8:30 am to 4:40 pm each day).
- Office Address: 3530 1st Ave North. St Petersburg FL. 33713 (Suite 201)
Theory Options – choose one:
- Online Theory (Each group starts on Mondays) – After payment received, we will provide info on how to create your online account in the online classroom. After that, the online course can start. Completion date is 12 weeks or less from the start date.
- Live Classes (Blended): 7 weeks, on Wed, Thu, & Fri. Live Class blended, all exams are online, and Clinical – See schedule below. Completion date for this course is 12 Weeks from start date, you may finish before the completion date.
- Course Content: The course covers from Foundations, Medical Surgical, Pediatrics and Maternity. Detail contents are listed in the course syllabus.
Book: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX Examination & Rophem Remedial Content Review Notes – (Cost of books: Students are to purchase the books)
Clinical Options – choose one:
Clinical Dates: (7am to 7pm) Here are the dates per group –
- Group C08 – Dates: Feb 26, 27, 28, Mar 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13 (9 Days: WThF)
- [All clinical docs & fee balance, for Group C08, are due on or before 2/12/2020]
- Group C09 – Dates: Mar 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26 (9 Days: M – F)
- [All clinical docs & fee balance, for Group C09, are due on or before 3/2/2020]
- Group C10 – Dates: April 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24 (9 Days: WThF)
- [All clinical docs & fee balance, for Group C10, are due on or before 3/25/2020)
- Wknd Group C11 – Feb 22, 23, 29, Mar 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 (9 Days: Sat & Sun) CLOSED
- [All clinical docs & fee balance, for Group C11, are due on or before 2/7/2020)
- Limited seats are available for weekend clinical training.
- Wknd Group C12 – April 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, May 2 (9 Days: Sat & Sun)
- [All clinical docs & fee balance, for Group C11, are due on or before 3/20/2020)
- Limited seats are available for weekend clinical training.
Registration & Payment
- Registration fee: $100.00 (Part of total fees).
- Live Theory fees: $1550.00 – 10 days in class & clinical after (Payment plan available).
- Online theory & Clinical fees: $1480.00 (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Payments are due 2 weeks before Live class start date ($750 is due if using payment plan, after deposit).
Click Here to PAY $750.00 – Theory in Live Class only
- Payments are due 3 business days before start date for online class – ($680 is due if using payment plan, after deposit). Students can choose their own start date (Any Monday) for theory, then make the payment 3 days before that date.
Click Here to PAY $680.00 – Theory Online
- Theory component only: $780.00 – Online | Live (Blended) – $850.00
- These costs do not include books, immunizations, Polo top, background checks or liability insurance. Rophem Polo top on Navy blue scrub pant for class and clinical.
- Applicant can complete a short registration form and the $100 payment.
- Then we will send registration & course documents link, and clinical requirements by email, (see clinical requirements list below). Complete the forms, mail back to us or drop off at office. Must be received latest 2 weeks before class start date.
Fees: Fees are subject to change.
Course Fees: $1480.00 – Online | $1550.00 – Live
Polo shirt with Logo for class & clinical: $20.00 (25.00 for 2XL)
Liability Insurance: $20.00 (Cash on first day of clinical).
Clinical – Start clinical paperwork early. Very Important. Don’t Delay!
Clinical facilities are mandatory for all Remedial students.
Clinical Locations –
PHC of Pinellas Clinic St Petersburg, FL, 33713.
Addington Place, 54th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711.
Harbourwood Care, Sky Harbor Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759.
- Start Clinical documents after you have paid (half/full payment) for the Remedial Course. Drug testing info will be provided one month before clinical start date.
- Clinical paperwork must be provided two (2) weeks before clinical start date; these include:
– Physical exam form
– Hep B
– MMR & Varicella titers
– Drug testing
– TB Screening
– Background Check
– Professional Liability insurance-on campus
– Driver’s License
– Proof of health insurance (or sign the health insurance waiver form)
– AHA BLS CPR (offered by Rophem).
- Complete list of requirements provided after complete registration. We recommend you start this process early.
Online theory may continue after the completion of the clinical, (Modules & Exams) until all modules and exams are completed. Course must be completed within 12 weeks. Completion letter and board of nursing notification will be after students has met all course requirements.
- Payment Plan is part of the documents on the documents list, students receive after registration & deposit, if you want the payment plan, download, sign, & submit to us.
For questions, email email@example.com or call 727-656-0077
To Your Success!
Rophem Nursing Education
Group C08 Live Clinical
Feb 26 – 28, 2020 : Wednesday, Thursday, Friday | Clinical 7am – 7 pm
Mar 4 – 6, 2020 : Wednesday, Thursday, Friday | Clinical 7am – 7 pm
Mar 11 – 13, 2020 : Wednesday, Thursday | Clinical 7 am – 7 pm