Nursing Remedial/Refresher Course for RN & LPN
The Rophem Nursing Remedial/Refresher course for RN and PN is open to
- Graduate nurses who have not passed the NCLEX exam in 3 attempts.
- Applicants who have not practiced in the past five years, and are applying for licensure by endorsement.
- International Nurses who need to pass for the NCLEX.
- Course: minimum of 80 hours of theory (Live or Online) and 96 hours of clinical training – clinical sites available.
- Goal: to help you pass NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN and transition into a safe & competent nurse.
- Duration: 7 weeks, or 10 weeks (Live classes are from 8:30 am to 5 pm each day).
- Office Address: 3530 1st Ave North. St Petersburg FL. 33713
Theory Options – choose one:
- Online Theory (Start anytime) : Clinical dates 6/26/19 to 7/18/19 – W Th Sa (After payment received, we will provide info on how to create your online account in the online classroom. After that, the online course can start).
- Live Classes: July 24, 25, 31, Aug 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22. Clinical July 26, Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, 28, 29, 30, Sept 4. (This group is 7 weeks, on Wed, Thu, & Fri. Live Class and Clinical).
Clinical Options – choose one:
Clinical Dates: (7am to 7pm, possible 7am to 3pm)
- Group 2 – Clinical Dates: June 10 to June 19, 2019 (M. T. W. Th. F. Sa. M. T W) – #C06102019
- Group 3 – Clinical Dates: June 26, 27, 29, July 3, 6, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18 (W, Th, Sa) – #C06262019
- Group 4 – Clinical Dates:
Content: The course covers from Foundations, Medical Surgical, Pediatrics and Maternity. Detail contents are listed in the course syllabus.
- Registration fee: $100.00 (Part of total fees).
- Course fee: $1480.00 (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Payments are due 2 weeks before class start date for live class ($780 is due if using payment plan).
- Payments are due 1 week before start date for online class ($780 is due if using payment plan).
- Theory component only – $780.00
- These costs do not include books, immunizations, scrubs, background checks or liability insurance.
- Applicant can complete a short registration form and the $100 payment.
- Then we will email registration & course documents, and clinical requirements (see clinical requirements list below). Complete the forms, mail back to us or drop off at office. Must be received latest 1 week before class start date.
Clinical – Start clinical paperwork early. Very Important. Don’t Delay!
- Clinical facilities are mandatory for all Remedial students.
- Clinical Locations –
Addington Place, 54th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711.
Harbourwood Care, 549 Sky Harbor Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759.
- Start Clinical documents after you have paid (half/full payment) for the Remedial Course. Drug testing info will be provided one month before clinical start date.
- Clinical paperwork must be provided two weeks before clinical start date; these include: Physical, HEP B, MMR, Varicella titers, Drug testing, TB Screening & Background Check, Professional Liability insurance (NSO Insurance), Driver’s License, proof of health insurance, AHA BLS CPR. Complete list of requirements included in the student’s packet. We recommend you start this process early.
Online theory may continue after the completion of the clinical, (Modules & Exams) until all modules and exams are completed. Completion certificate and board of nursing notification will be after students has met all course requirements.
- Payment Plan – $100 (deposit) plus $680 to start. Balance of $700.00 due 2 weeks before clinical start date. (If you want this plan, after registration & deposit, email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – then we will email you the payment plan agreement to sign, and we’ll also send you an invoice for the amount).
For questions, email email@example.com or call 727-656-0077
To Your Success!
Rophem Nursing Academy.