Nursing Remedial/Refresher Course for RN & LPN
The Rophem Nursing Remedial/Refresher course for RN and PN is open to
- Graduate nurses who have not passed the NCLEX exam in 3 attempts.
- Applicants who have not practiced in the past five years, and are applying for licensure by endorsement.
- International Nurses who need to pass for the NCLEX.
When we receive the deposit payment of $100.00 we will send the application form and all required clinical documents by email, with instructions. See step by step info at the bottom of this page.
- Course: minimum of 80 hours of theory (Live or Online) and 96 hours of clinical training – clinical sites available.
- Goal: to help you pass NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN and transition into a safe & competent nurse.
- Blended Course: Theory Content and Practice tests in Modules 1 to 11 online, 4 course exams, and readiness exams. 11 weeks modules plus clinical, to be completed within 12 weeks. Completion date is 12 weeks from your start date. It is okay, if you complete the course before the time specified. Letters will go to the BON after successful completion. Online exams to determine pass or fail status, and satisfactory clinical grade.
- Duration: Live 7 weeks plus online test bank and exams (classes are from 8:30 am to 5 pm each day).
- Office Address: 3530 1st Ave North. St Petersburg FL. 33713
Theory Options – choose one:
- Online Theory (Start anytime) – After payment received, we will provide info on how to create your online account in the online classroom. After that, the online course can start. Completion date is 12 weeks or less from the start date.
- Live Classes: July 24, 25, 26, Aug 1, 2, 7, 8 9, 14, 15. Clinical: Aug 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, Sept 4, 5, 6. (This group is 7 weeks, on Wed, Thu, & Fri. Live Class and Clinical).
Completion date for this course is October 24, 2019 (12 Weeks from start date).
Clinical Options – choose one:
Clinical Dates: (7am to 7pm, possible 8am to 6pm) Note: We recommend that students complete theory modules 1 to 4 & dosage calculation test before the clinical start date. (This is not mandatory).
- Group C03 – Clinical Dates: July 22, to July 31, 2019 (M. T. W. Th. F. Sa. M. T. W.)
- Group C04 – Clinical Dates: Aug 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, Sept 4, 5, 6. (W, T, & F)–
- Group C05 – Clinical Dates: Sept 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26 (9 Days – M to F)
Content: The course covers from Foundations, Medical Surgical, Pediatrics and Maternity. Detail contents are listed in the course syllabus.
Book: Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX Examination & Rophem Remedial Content Review Book.
- Registration fee: $100.00 (Part of total fees).
- Course fees: $1750.00 for Live 10 days in class & Clinical after (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Course fees: $1600.00 for Online Course & Clinical (Payment plan available, contact us).
- Payments are due 2 weeks before class start date for live class ($900 is due if using payment plan, after deposit).
- Payments are due 2 business days before start date for online class ($800 is due if using payment plan, after deposit).
- Theory component only: $800.00 – Online
- These costs do not include books, immunizations, scrubs, background checks or liability insurance.
- Applicant can complete a short registration form and the $100 payment.
- Then we will send registration & course documents link, and clinical requirements by email, (see clinical requirements list below). Complete the forms, mail back to us or drop off at office. Must be received latest one week before class start date.
Fees: Fees are subject to change.
Course Fees: $1600.00 – Online | $1750.00 – Live
Polo shirt for Clinical with Logo: $20.00 (25.00 for 2XL)
Liability Insurance: $20.00 (Cash on first day of clinical).
Remedial Book, Comprehensive review – $90.00 (OPTIONAL, online copy available to all)
Clinical – Start clinical paperwork early. Very Important. Don’t Delay!
- Clinical facilities are mandatory for all Remedial students.
- Clinical Locations –
PHC of Pinellas (3 Clinic Locations) St Petersburg, FL, 33713.
Addington Place, 54th Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711.
Harbourwood Care, Sky Harbor Dr, Clearwater, FL 33759.
- Start Clinical documents after you have paid (half/full payment) for the Remedial Course. Drug testing info will be provided one month before clinical start date.
- Clinical paperwork must be provided two (2) weeks before clinical start date; these include: Physical, HEP B, MMR, Varicella titers, Drug testing, TB Screening & Background Check, Professional Liability insurance-on campus, Driver’s License, proof of health insurance, AHA BLS CPR. Complete list of requirements included in the student’s packet. We recommend you start this process early.
Online theory may continue after the completion of the clinical, (Modules & Exams) until all modules and exams are completed. Course must be completed within 12 weeks. Completion letter and board of nursing notification will be after students has met all course requirements.
- Payment Plan – $100 (deposit) plus $900 to start. Balance is due 2 weeks before clinical start date. (If you want this plan, after registration & deposit, email us – email@example.com – then we will email you the payment plan agreement to sign, and we’ll also send you an invoice for the amount).
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-656-0077
**Remedial Course Step by Step to completion – 12 weeks total (you may finish earlier than 12 weeks).
Step 1 – After $100.00 deposit – Complete Forms & Payment (half or full) – Number 1 to 4
Step 2 – Complete Required Clinical Documents – Number 5 to 12
Step 3 – Start Theory – Live or Online
Step 4 – Submit all clinical documents & pay balance if applicable – due 2 weeks before clinical
Step 5 – Start Clinical Training based on group/dates selected.
Step 6 – Complete course, Pass all exams & Mock/Readiness Exams
Step 7 – Completion Letter sent to BON via email.
To Your Success!
Rophem Nursing Academy.