With our small class sizes and in-depth analysis of core content students must know, we give each student the personal attention needed for them to pass the NCLEX. With this method, Rophem NCLEX review has helps hundreds of student pass the NCLEX and get their licenses. At Rophem, we build exceptional nurses with knowledge and critical thinking skills. Rophem NCLEX review will give you everything you need to prepare for this life-changing exam.
- The Rophem NCLEX Review is a 42-day plan consisting of:
– Live Class with highly experienced instructors
– System by system comprehensive content review
– Rophem’s Special Test Taking Strategies
– NCLEX style Questions & Answers with lecture sessions
- Test Bank with over 1600 questions is available for all students to utilize for their preparation.
- Rophem Review Pretest may be completed before the review program, allow us to put an individualized plan together for each student and be able to help based on the specific learning needs. The optional pretest is $50.00
- One on One Live Review also available for RN & PN.
To register, please fill out the registration form and pay $50 to get the pretest.
Our NCLEX Review is also available online, Study notes and lectures in Med Surg areas, Quizzes, and Test bank.
Live Review Class for RN & PN – $350.00
Online Review for RN & PN – $300.00
One on One Live Review – $500.00
Optional Pretest – $50.00
All classes take place at 3530 1st Ave North. St Petersburg, FL 33713