Start your Nursing Career in just 12 months!
Nurses are needed now more than ever, which promises a rising job outlook in the field. Starting a nursing career with Rophem prepares students for greatness as safe, effective, and compassionate nurses to their clients. Graduates of our Florida Board of Nursing approved Practical Nursing Program will be eligible to sit for the NCLEX-PN Exam to become successful Licensed Practical Nurses.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- Includes 1370 clock hours of theoretical instruction and hands on clinical experience.
- Our curriculum was specifically developed to prepare you for the NCLEX-PN and for your career as a nurse.
- Students are encouraged to practice nursing skills, develop clinical judgment, and build confidence through our hands-on clinical experience provided through direct care and interaction with patients in clinical settings and skills labs.
Start your nursing journey doesn’t have to be difficult; we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
Start your Nursing Journey with Rophem School of Nursing!
Start by downloading our application, then pay the non-refundable application fee of $150.
Call us at (727) 656-0077 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pay the application fee, get our complete application packet, and schedule your entrance test.
COMPLETE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Short application that asks for your general information
- A copy of your high school diploma/GED
- Valid picture ID (driver’s license etc.)
- A passing score on our entrance exam
- Level II background check
- 5-Panel Drug Test
- Medical History form
- Physical Exam and Up-to-date immunizations
- Copy of Current CPR card
We can begin processing your application after all paperwork has been submitted and the application fee has been paid. Our processing can take up to 7 business days depending on the details of your application.
Once accepted, our students are equipped with all the tools needed to begin their nursing journey:
- All required e-textbooks
- Flexible payment plan
- One pair of uniforms (scrubs and a polo shirt)
- Experienced and passionate instructors
- Hands-on clinical and lab experiences
Join us for our very first practical nursing class starting Wed, June 30, 2021!
Contact us now at (727) 656-0077 or email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!